2012/12/20

13.11.12 TOKYO Day 5 {Tsukiji Fish Market}

Day 5 in Tokyo // Tsukiji Fish Market

Woke up very early in the morning to the Tsukiji Market. Walked a few train stops away as we wanna save some transport fee and we are here at tsukiji. A must-go place when you are in tokyo. Famous attraction in Japan and is one of the biggest wholesale and seafood market in the world!
Nope, we didn't go to the auction area. Couldn't get up so early in the morning.




Walked around before deciding what to eat for breakfast. 

we passed by~
The Tsukiji Outer Market, known as the Jogai Shijo, is Japan’s “Food Town,” where one can encounter all of Japan’s traditional foods



Wow!!~ Sashimi Don


Kitsuneya きつねや is popular among the japanese.
They were selling beef bowl and Motsu-ni (innard stew),  fragrant of the stew just attacted our attention to stop over.
 
Decided to order one to try,who knows when i was about to order it, the old lady stopped me. She said i can't buy or something.
I was like ..... why?  But after doing my research online, i found out that they just refused to sell to foreigners or non-japanese. But the stew really looks very delicious. (>_<) What a pity couldn't get to try it?

Fish roe~

 
 
 
Onigiri


Sushi~



Dried cuttlefish

Brush decorations christmas tree??
It was unique isn't it??
LOL!!!!!!~


 
Puffer fish fin & tail for sale??
It can be used for Sake?
 
Mixed fried Tempuras at 1000yen per box.


Kibun Satsuma-age (fish cakes)

Shopped for a round, we finally settle on this Ramen store in Tsukiji.
Lots of local were queing for it too. Assume its one of the popular ramen in tsukiji.

The queue was fast~

Our ramen~ shared it with my brother because my motive is to eat Raw Seafood Don.

Next before leaving tsukiji, i die die also must eat the "RAW SEAFOOD DON" ok? haaa!!~
*(pardon for my singlish) LOL!!!
I shared this with my dad!!!~ Mixed raw seafood don!!!~

I ate this with lots of sea urchin at the corner.
WHY Sooo DELICIOUS????

Oh yeah, we ordered an extra sashimi with fish roe too.
幸せだ。


Thanked the boss for this delicious seafood. I said: ごちそうさまでした。とても おいしかった。
He praised me that my japanese is good. Makes me feel a little little proud. LOL!!!~  I was still afraid that i remembered my keigo wrongly. hahaa!!
 
Okok, next post that all my friends are patiently waiting for... "Tokyo Disneysea"!!!!!!!!!
Too much photographs to share, will split it into mutiple post. o(●´ω`●)oわくわく♪
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message