2012/09/24

Bihada ichizoku mask

Review Time
Remember this Kiss me Heroine Make Mask (Black) that my bestie bought for me when she was in japan. Yup, the actual name should be Bihada Ichizoku Mask.

This Bihada Ichizoku Mask is for brightening or you can say whitening. It costed about S$8 a pack, which is pretty expensive. Actually i couldn't bear to use it at all. LOL!!~

But i still used it in the end. Tadah!!~
  
After washing my face, i'm gottna start trying on with the mask. My naked face...


YESH!!!~  A Super Black Mask Adsorption Mask (超漆黒 吸着マスク)   
Nice fragrant~ 

Beware of my scary face. wahaha~

Zoom in look


Review: The mask has familiar honey scent. ( I like it actually.)
Mask is totally soak with the essence when you used it. It takes some time for the essence to be able to absorb all into the face.

Done!

Overall, mask not too bad after all. But for the price of this, i can purchase more simliar mask out there.
So don't think i will purchase this mask again. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message